SCREEN-L Archives

August 1996, Week 5

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:11:18 -0500
Dianne Brooks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am looking for  an email address for SCS, can anyone help me?

SCS now has its own Internet domain:  CinemaStudies.org.  You can
e-mail its officers or get membership information by using that domain
name:

[log in to unmask]          (for the editor of CINEMA JOURNAL)

Its current Web address is:

http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite/teach/assoc/scs/

but this will soon be shortened.

>Also could someone post (or repost) the call for papers for the Screen
>Studies conference in Glasgow?

Incidentally, information on many scholarly conferences is posted on
SCREENsite at:

http://www.sa.ua.edu/tcf/teach/conf/index.htm

Sorry, but the SS conference is not among them.

Regards,

----
Jeremy Butler
mailto:[log in to unmask]
SCREENsite: http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite/
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa