SCREEN-L Archives

October 1993

From:
larry schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1993 14:45:20 CDT
for your condsideration.

larry schwartz, humanities librarian  *
the libraries                         *   Of course I call myself an
north dakota state university         *     artist.  What should I call
p. o. box 5599                        *     myself--a plumber?
fargo nd  58105-5599                  *           Federico Fellini

Call for Papers
Red River Communication Conference
April 20-21, 1994

Theme:  Manufacturing Culture

Call for Papers:  Research paper submissions are invited for the eighth
annual Red River Communication Conference hosted by the Department of
Communication at North Dakota State University.  The conference theme is
Manufacturing Culture.  Contributions relevant to the production,
maintenance and change of culture from professionals, faculty and students
in a wide range of interdisciplinary perspectives are welcome.  Publication
of conference proceedings is planned.

Submission Guidelines:  for 10-minute papers, submit a 75-word abstract.
for full panels, include complete contact information for each speaker,
presentation titles, as well as an abstract for each, indicating the main
contact person for the proposed panel.  All audio-visual needs must be
submitted with your proposal.  Send submissions to:

Research Chair
Red River Communication Conference
Department of Communication
North Dakota State University