SCREEN-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Key West IndieFest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:10:51 -0700
Press Release:  02.15.03
(Greetings From Margaritaville)
-----------------------

Dear Independent Filmmakers, Screenwriters, and Indie Cinema Aficionados,

Discount festival passes for Key West IndieFest 2003 (April 17 - 20) are going
FAST!

Get yours today - while they last - for it is going to be a GREAT time down on THE
island!

http://keywestindiefest.com

Click on "Year 2003 Festival Passes" - and we will see you in *paradise*!

--------------- VENUE AND LODGING:

The Holiday Inn Beachside Resort is our "Host Venue" down in Key West - and, they
are offering *very-special* discounts on room rates to festival attendees!

It is a *beautiful* property - right on the ocean - with lush tropical grounds,
a cool pool, a restaurant, a bar - you name it!

Contact:  Coleen Nickerson at:  305-294-2571.

Mention that you are attending "Key West IndieFest" (the 'secret password') -
and she will 'hook you right up'!

--------------- WRITER'S SCRIPT NETWORK:

Jerrol and Maia (at Writers' Script Network) have *really* been a BIG help in
helping to *advance* the careers of *many* of our *winning* screenwriters.

So - here is a little something from them!

SELL YOUR SCRIPTS

Writers' Script Network has sold/optioned more than 150 scripts through our
website and newsletters.

Register now to list your script or find a good script!

http://www.writerscriptnetwork.com/

Subscribe to the Preferred Newsletter and receive four leads of producers
looking for scripts a week!

http://www.writerscriptnetwork.com/newsletterpref.php

--------------- "THAT'S ALL FOLKS!"

Meanwhile - we hope this message finds you well!

Film and Write On,

Michael Carr
Director:  Key West & Telluride IndieFests

http://keywestindiefest.com

http://tellurideindiefest.com

Showcasing the *best* independent films and screenplays in the world -
by the sea, and high in the mountains!

--------- Removes:

Just Reply to this message - type Remove in the Subject: field - and Send.