SCREEN-L Archives

February 2013, Week 3

From:
Murat Akser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:42:38 +0000
I am writing to alert you about an international conference we are organizing on ‘Communicating Soft Power: Contrasting Perspectives from India and China’.

This pioneering event, to be held on 9-10 September in our central London campus, is being jointly organized by the India Media Centre and the China Media Centre of the Communication and Media Research Institute (CAMRI) of the university.

I should be very grateful if you could circulate the attached Call for Papers to interested colleagues and among your network.

I hope you can attend.

Many thanks.

Best,

Daya

Dr Daya Thussu
Professor of International Communication and Co-Director of India Media Centre
Department of Journalism and Mass Communications
University of Westminster
Northwick Park, Harrow, HA1 3TP, United Kingdom
www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/directory/thussu-daya

Managing Editor
Global Media and Communication
gmc.sagepub.com

New publication:
Media and Terrorism: Global Perspectives
http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book236751

https://listserv.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html