SCREEN-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Ken Mogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:57:10 +1100
Leo Enticknap wrote:

> Someone mentioned to me at the Screen conference last summer that there is
>  someone at the
> University of East Anglia doing a PhD on title sequences.  Can any UEA reader
 of
>  this list
> elaborate?

Response from Charles Barr (per KM), School of English and American
Studies, UEA, Norwich, currently Visiting Scholar, Dept of English, Film
and Theatre, University of Wellington, NZ:

The student's name is Deborah Allison. I'm not sure if she spends
much time at UEA, because I believe she is doing the PhD part-time,
owing to
not getting a grant. But the Graduate Studies secretary at UEA would no
doubt pass on any message, if necessary to some non-Norwich address. GS
sec
= Aileen Davies, <[log in to unmask]>

University of Alabama.