SCREEN-L Archives

September 2019, Week 2

From:
Callie Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Callie Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2019 11:53:20 +0000
Hey listserv.ua.edu Team,

First off, thank you for mentioning "Acrofinder – Acronyms & Abbreviations Search engine" on your website:

[log in to unmask]&P=15677" target="_blank">https://listserv.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9909d&L=SCREEN-L&O=D&[log in to unmask]&P=15677

Anyway, I’m reaching out to you because we’ve recently updated our website. And we’re just wondering if it would be possible for you to include a link to our site as well, in case your readers want to know more about what we do and the newest information about Acrofinder.

https://www.acrofinder.net/