SCREEN-L Archives

May 1993

From:
Carol Slingo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1993 15:16:34 -0500
I like apocalyptic videos and newsreels like the ones (I think) in ROLLOVER
where the Arabs cause international havoc by pulling their money out of US
banks.  Something like that in last week's global warming miniseries too.
A continuation of the tradition of newsreel footage in science fiction
movies.

Did anyone mention TRON? or are video games off limits?  I forget the rules.