SCREEN-L Archives

June 1996, Week 4

From:
Cameron Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 11:51:31 GMT
Moviemobilia: PO Box 936, Rosny, Tasmania, Australia 7018
email: [log in to unmask]
fax/ph: +61 02 446013

We Ship Worldwide
Moviemobilia - Movie collectables product list:

Celebrity 8x10 quality colour photos:
thousands to choose from, all $12.95 AUS ($10.50 US)
Order a catalogue for a full list of photos available: $7.50 AUS ($6
US)

ALL the CLASSIC's AVAILABLE: email me with requests
Current Specials: SET of 5 most popular photos: $55 AUS ($44 US)
X Files (37)
Superman  (34)
Dr Who  (36)
Aliens  (24)
ER  (12)
Pulp Fiction  (12)
Jim Carrey  (35)
Helen Hunt  (5)
Melrose Place  (23)
Pamela Anderson  (41)
Sandra Bullock  (27)
Brad Pitt  (38)

email me for details or for coming up specials
(##) denotes number of different photos available

Celebrity Autographs
all come with a certificate of authenticty and are endoresed by a
member
of the UACC. Again hundreds are available, email me with your request

Currently in stock - Email me for Price
Brad Pitt  autographed 8x10
Keanu Reeves `speed` -8x10
Billy Joel `piano man` -8x10
Martin Short -3x5 & photo (8x10)
Rebecca de Mornay -3x5 & photo
James Belushi -3x5 & photo
Nicolas Cage -8x10
Cheers -Ted Danson and Shelley Long -2x 3x5's & photo
Fran Drescher `the Nanny` -4x6 & photo
Leslie Nielson -3x5 & photo
Alan Rickman -3x5 & photo
Meat Loaf `rocky horror picture show` -4x6 & photo
Elisabeth Shue -3x5 & photo
Daphne Zuniga -3x5 & photo
Pamela Anderson -8x10
Christina Applegate -8x10
Nicole Kidman -8x10
Joe Pesci -8x10
Barbara Feldon -8x10
Jimmy Smits -8x10
John Travolta -8x10
Heidi Fleiss -8x10
Kelsey Grammer -8x10
Rene Russo -3x5 & photo
Jean Simmons -3x5 & photo
Robin Williams -3x5 & photo
Dolph Lundgren -3x5 & photo
Lou Diamond Phillips -3x5 & photo

Limited Edition Entertainment Art Lithographs: ALL $27 AUS ($21 US)
each

11x14 original art, consisting of a one sheet, movie synopsis and
collectors number
All are limited editions and come matted

James Dean , Mel Gibson , Antonio Banderas , Jante Jackson , Mariah
Carey ,
Brad Pitt , Kevin Costner , Marilyn Monroe , Micheal Jackson , Gloria
Estefan ,
Pierce Brosnan , Keanu Reeves , Humphrey Bogart , Prince

Any queries, email me ([log in to unmask])

We accept Bankcard, Mastercard and Visa
Freight is extra, please enquire about charges