SCREEN-L Archives

January 1995, Week 4

From:
Tara Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 13:06:49 CST
>AIVF in New York (212) 473-3400 publishes a book on the various film and
>video festivals for documentaries.

Hi:

Don't know what the original request was but I thought you might be
interested in this info (from a brochure I rec'd):

The Canadian Independent Film Caucus presents the Second Annual HOT DOCS!
Feb 16-19/95

For four exciting days in February, people from around the world congregate
in Toronto to celebrate documentary filmmaking.  Hot Docs!, Canada's only
documentary awards festival, is a great opportunity to watch nominated
films, talk with directors, learn about issues relevant to the industry, and
have a great time.   (20-25 finalists are screened over the weekend)

Contact info:  Cdn. Independent Film Caucus
189 Dupont St.
Toronto M5R 3V6
tel: 416-975-3977, fax: 416-968-9092

Hope this is helpful,