SCREEN-L Archives

October 2013, Week 2

From:
Miriam Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:08:09 +1300
Apologies for cross-posting.

We are pleased to announce our latest series of research provocations on
www.stereoscopicmedia.org. These are short, open ended, idea pieces by
stereoscopic media scholars.

Ryan Pierson: A New Haptical Cinema<http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=421>

Kevin Fisher: The Ecstatic Gestalt in Werner Herzog’s Cave of Forgotten
Dreams <http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=433>
Jesko Jockenhövel Research Provocation: Digital 3D: Not one style, but many
options <http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=430>

We would also like to draw your attention to the bibliography section of
the website that has a comprehensive list of article from the humanities
relating to all forms of stereoscopic media:
http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?page_id=274

As ever, we welcome further contributions and if you are interested in
participating in any way, please get in touch via the contacts section of
the website.

best wishes

Miriam Ross and Leon Gurevitch

--
http://vuw.academia.edu/MiriamRoss

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org