SCREEN-L Archives

March 2000, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:36:22 EST
Dear Jane,

On our website,

<A HREF="http:www.milestonefilms.com">http:www.milestonefilms.com</A>

look in our section "Articles" and you'll see one (at the moment, the only
one) marked "Ideas on Running a Film Society"

The information has been culled by many film societies, libraries, museums
and cinematheques on how to book films, market them and working with the
community.

If its not exactly what you need, I think it would be a good start.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video