SCREEN-L Archives

July 2005, Week 2

From:
"M. Troy Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:55:34 -0400
Hi Sharon and Aaron;
Technically speaking, this would be rather easy. There would have to be
some administrative host , some decisions made on moderation features, a
clear audience, and subsequent "marketing."

I'd be glad to explore the technical part, if there is sufficient interest.

Troy Davis
Univ. of Tennessee

--
M.Troy Davis
University Libraries | University of Tennessee