SCREEN-L Archives

January 2000, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:16:31 -0500
WH Smith online is a great resource for British videotapes and CDs,
though I don't order the former since I don't have a multiformat VCR.  I
just ordered the soundtrack from _Ballykissangel_ from them, and they also
have Michael Nyman soundtracks for films that were never released
stateside.  They have urls like videoparadise.com, cdparadise.com, etc.,
but it's WH Smith.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."