SCREEN-L Archives

December 1996, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Jeannette Sloniowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 10:07:50 +0100
You might try looking at Mimi White's Tele-Advising: Therapeutic Discourse
on American Television.  Chapel Hill and London: University of North
Carolina Press, 1992.  It seems to me that I have recently read something
on "reality tv"-- perhaps by John Fiske.  Perhaps there might be something
for you in Media Matters or Power Plays.  Both deal with the "real" Rodney
King footage.

regards
Jeannette