SCREEN-L Archives

December 2006, Week 3

From:
Janet Staiger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:32:39 -0600
  The program for the Fifth Annual Meeting of the Cultural Studies
Association (U.S.), held April 19-21, 2007 at Portland State
University in Portland, Oregon is now posted on our website at
http://www.csaus.pitt.edu/frame_home.htm.

Information about accommodations and registration is also there. Please
note that all participants must preregister by March 15th to have their
names and papers printed in the program.

We urge all participants and conference attendees to make their hotel
reservations early. The conference site (University Place) has its own
accommodations, but we cannot guarantee rooms on site if you register late.

Cultural Studies Association (US) -- http://www.csaus.pitt.edu