SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Ruta Abolins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 1995 11:38:01 CST
To: Judy Woodward
stant film archivist at the Wisconsin Center for Film and Theatre Research.  I
catalogue the Russian/Soviet film collection.  I can tell you right now that
 the title of the film you are looking for is not The Fo
the Fortress was made in 1979, and your film is suposedly from the late 30's.

The most reliable source for Russian/Soviet film information is a book called
KINO.  It is a Russian film encyclopedia.  If you can find out the right title,
 or the right spelling of the actors name, you can lo

If you have any questions on how to get a hold of one of these books, or about
any other resources I may be able to find for you, let me know.
My email address is  [log in to unmask]