SCREEN-L Archives

November 2005, Week 3

From:
"Dvorak, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:10:30 -0600
Dear List Editors,

I am attaching with this email information regarding a special issue of
Film & History: An Interdisplinary Journal of Film and Television
Studies. I am pleased to announce a call for submissions regarding the
topic "Reality Television as Film and History." This special two volume
edition will examine the critically acclaimed PBS historical homes
series followed by a second edition exploring Reality Television as
world culture genre. If you would be so kind to post this to your
discussion lists I would be most appreciative.

Regards,

Dr. Ken Dvorak

President, the American Culture Association

Co - Editor, "Reality Television as Film and History"

A special edition of Film & History: An Interdisplinary Journal of Film

And Television Studies

Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning

San Jacinto College - South, Houston, Texas 77089

Telephone: 281.455.3289

Email: [log in to unmask]

Join your fellow colleagues in Atlanta, Georgia, April

12 - 16, 2006 for the annual PCA/ACA national conference hosted by the
Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel. Full conference details can be found at:

http://www.h-net.org/~pcaaca

Be There!