SCREEN-L Archives

November 2018, Week 2

From:
Lyndsey E Shelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 02:45:04 +0000
Name: Lyndsey Shelton

Email: [log in to unmask]

Category: Announcements and Queries

Subject Line: In Media Res – Mythology

This week's In Media Res theme focus is Mythology (11/5/18-11/9/18)

Here is the lineup: http://mediacommons.org/imr/

Monday, November 5, 2018 – David Melbye presents: Persistence of the Myth of Sisyphus in Visual Culture

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 – Lisa Weckerle (Kutztown University) presents: AMC’s Breaking Bad and the Myth of the Frontier

Thursday, November 8, 2018 – Willis Monroe (University of British Columbia) presents: Mythologies of Scholarship, The Role of Imagination in the History of Science

Friday, November 9, 2018 – Christopher Minz (Georgia State University) presents:

Theme week organized by Christopher Minz (Georgia State University).

To find links for each day's posts and stay up to date on our latest calls for curators, please be sure to "like" our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR.

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask] or email the Associate Editor, Geoffrey D. Henry, at [log in to unmask]

Best,

The In Media Res Team

http://www.ScreenSite.org