SCREEN-L Archives

June 2001, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:11:50 EDT
From:
Robert Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
A company called Lone Eagle Publications publishes a very good line of directories for directors, writers and other technical personnel. You can also call the Directors Guild and get info on individual directors. (They may actually offer this on-line now as well.....
I have the various address, phone numbers, etc. at home, so if you can't track them down, let me know.
As for actors, I can't help you.

Robert Hunt
Webster University