SCREEN-L Archives

June 1997, Week 4

From:
madison deniro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 05:18:35 GMT
FANtastic magazine is looking for Canadian independent filmmakers and
writers to feature one our "production diary" and "screenplay showcase"
pages. Production diary follows one production from start to finish.
Screenplay showcase will feature one screenplay a month. For more
information visit our site: www.nextlevel.com/fantastic

FANtastic! MAGAZINE ONLINE is currently attracting over 25,000 hits per
week! That's 25,000 people per week seeking information on the Canadian
Entertainment Industry.

It is the mandate of FANtastic! MAGAZINE to assist Canadians in
becoming more recognizable, not only to other Canadians but to the
world! We want to work with you in creating a 'buzz' around our talent
both in front of, and behind the scenes.

We are still in the early stages of defining our Internet publication
and want your assistance in creating a complete Canadian entertainment
source for the world to see!

We are swamped with email and letters from fans throughout the world
asking for more information on Canadian talent and current productions
so if you would like to be featured in FANtastic all you have to do is
follow the instructions below.

Send us your company bios, press releases, current production
information, talent directories, whatever you have. All materials can
be submitted via email or regular mail on paper or 3 1/2" disk (PC
format). Photo's and/or graphics should be in either .jpg or .gif
format.

Please send your information to:

FANtastic MAGAZINE ONLINE
3 The Carriage Way, Thornhill, Ontario L3T 4V1
email: [log in to unmask]

or

Madison DeNiro
1531 Beach Ave Suite 301
Vancouver BC V6G 1Y5
email: [log in to unmask]

Please email us if you have any questions.

http://www.sa.ua.edu/screensite