SCREEN-L Archives

October 2003, Week 4

From:
Veleka Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:15:26 -0500
I'm doing research on mainstream or art-house films with lesbian
relationships, preferably between sisters, but any films between two
consenting women will do.  So far I have studied only "The Silence."  I
once saw one about two sisters who were servants, perhaps around
the turn of the century, perhaps in London, who murdered their cruel
mistresses.  Does anyone know the name of that film?  Can you think
of any others with these perameters?  Thanks in advance for any
guidance you can give me.

VG