SCREEN-L Archives

April 2012, Week 3

From:
Darcey West Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:30:08 +0000
This week’s In Media Res theme focus is Italian Television and Media Convergence (April 16-20).

Here's the line-up:
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/imr/

Monday, April 16, 2012 - Massimo Scaglioni (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) and Ira Wagman (Carleton University) present: Italian TV(and Politics): A System in Transition

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Luca Barra (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) presents: Tutti pazzi per amore: Contemporary Fiction and Spreadable Music

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - Cecilia Penati (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) presents: I Cesaroni: The Innovation of Family Comedy in the Convergent Scenario

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - Adriano D’Aloia (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) presents: Spaghetti TV Crime Fiction

Friday, April 20, 2012 - Stefania Carini (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) presents: Between Reality, Soap and Talk Show: Maria de Filippi’s Uomini e donne

Theme week organized by Ira Wagman (Carleton University) and Massimo Scaglioni (Università del Sacro Cuore).

To receive links for each day’s posts and stay up to date on our latest calls for curators, please be sure “like” our newly launched Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask] or email the Coordinating Editor, Alisa Perren, at [log in to unmask]

Best,
The In Media Res Team