SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Chris Worsnop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 19:04:41 -0400
My favourite horror film is

Love Story.

Chris

>Well, it is that time of year, so here it goes...
> My quest is to find what your favorite horror movies are.  The best, the
>scariest, and why.  This is simply an exercise in fun.  So knock yourselves
>out, and enjoy!
>
>Richard Cowley
>Script1 [log in to unmask]
>
>----
>To signoff SCREEN-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF SCREEN-L
>in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]

Chris M. Worsnop
Consultant, speaker, workshop leader
Assessment, writing, media education

2400 Dundas Street West
Unit 6, Suite 107
Mississauga
Ontario, Canada
L5K 2R8

Email:  <[log in to unmask]>
Phone:  (905) 823-0875

"Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."
H.G. Wells