SCREEN-L Archives

December 2003, Week 3

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:26:29 -0600
Here are a few possibilities:

Author:  Petro, Patrice, 1957-
Title:  Aftershocks of the new : feminism and film history / Patrice
Petro.
Publisher:  New Brunswick, N.J. : Rutgers University Press, c2002.
Contents-Note:  Film feminism and nostalgia for the seventies.