SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 1994 19:20:26 PDT
I'd like to introduce myself. I am a freelance writer for the last 20 years.
My articles have appeared in the Village Voice, the Daily News, Saturday
Review Online, Art and Antiques,  the Advocate, the Bay Area Reporter,
Aufbau, Au Courrant, Detour, Women's World, First, Critics' Choice on America
Online, etc., and within 5 anthologies.

I would very much like to be considered for your publication. I wonder if you
have considered gay documentaries at all, a burgeoning group. Also the films
of Rosa von Praunheim, which for the most part are skewed documentaries. I'm
also open to other suggestions. Like New York underground documentarians.

Thank you,

Brandon Judell
5 West 91 Street, 3F
New York, NY 10024-1432