SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 1994 09:49:15 CST
Author:  (Luke Delwiche) <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    12/10/94 1:17 PM

[Editor's note:  This message was submitted to SCREEN-L by the "Author" noted
above, and not by Jeremy Butler ([log in to unmask]).]

I am not sure if this got posted, but the Jean-Claude Van Damme film _Double
Impact_ covers 2 of the queries, both about twins and class.  I am not
swaying this should be required viewing for film studies, but I like it anyway.

LUKE

|   Luke T. Delwiche              internet:  [log in to unmask]    |
|                                 fax:       (608)264-2200                 |