SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 4

From:
Dominique Dunstan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:44:48 EST
I guess the list is endless but here's a few more.

Cal's father, East of Eden
the father in Legends of the Fall
Juliet's "death" in Romeo and Juliet
the stalking gangster in Dumb and Dumber
Velvet Brown's collapse after winning the race (that always pissed me
off) in National Velvet
River Phoenix's narcoleptic attacks in Own Private Idaho
and I know its TV but the Seinfeld episode where Susan dies suddenly
from licking too many envelopes. The fallout continues to affect
George all the way to the final episode

Dominique Dunstan
Arts Library
State Library of Victoria