SCREEN-L Archives

November 2002, Week 3

From:
Key West IndieFest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:43:24 -0700
Press Release:  11.19.02
(Greetings from the Beach)
-------------------

Dear Independent Filmmakers, Screenwriters, and Indie Cinema Aficionados,

I am taking the *selected/winning* entries - from Telluride IndieFest 2002
(August 20 - September 2) AND Key West IndieFest 2003 (winners 'to be
announced' on March 15, 2003) - WITH me to the Canne Film Festival
(in early May, 2003).

With the *selected/winning* artist's permission/consent (of course).

---------------- A SCREENING VENUE:

is *already* in place (thanks to my partner, Jules - in England) - and the
venue is within *walking* distance to the *actual* Canne Film Festival.

---------------- EVERYTHING MUST BE *DIGITAL*:

Films must-be converted to DVD. (for screening purposes)

Screenplays must-be in PDF format.      (for presentation purposes)

---------------- NO CHARGE:

for our Telluride IndieFest 2002 Winners - OR, for our 'to-be-announced'
Winners of Key West IndieFest 2003 (announcement date:  March 15).

--------- PLEASE NOTE:

"Canne IndieFest" is *not* associated or affiliated with the (actual) Canne Film
Festival.

Canne "IndieFest" will present "The Best of Telluride and Key West IndieFest"
- at its *own* venue - during (not *at*) the Canne Film Festival.

---------------- SO:

you must *enter* Key West IndieFest 2003 (April 18 - 21) - in order to be
*considered* for this "Canne IndieFest" *opportunity*.

And - the *official* "Call for Entries" (for Key West IndieFest 2003) is ending
*soon* (November 30, 2002).

"LAST CALL" for Entries (December 1 - 31) will be an *additional* $10.00
(for each entry) - so, enter *now* - and SAVE a few bucks!

---------

Meanwhile - we hope this message finds you well!

Film and Write On,

Michael Carr
Director:  Key West, Telluride, and Canne IndieFests

http://keywestindiefest.com

http://tellurideindiefest.com

http://canneindiefest.com       (registered - but currently 'under construction')

Showcasing the *best* independent films and screenplays in the world -
high in the mountains, by the sea - and, now - at the CANNE.

------- Removes:

Just Reply to this message - type Remove in the Subject Field - and, Send.