SCREEN-L Archives

May 1995, Week 3

From:
Ed Cound <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 08:25:43 CDT
Not sure which one you're looking for, but it might be
one that Art Buchwald wrote in the aftermath of the "Coming
to America" debacle.  I've forgotten the title, but it did
a number on studio accounting, etc.

Though I doubt it, you might also be thinking of David
McClintock's (sp?) "Indecent Exposure", which was the story
of David Begelman's fall from grace after forging checks from
people, notably Cliff Robertson.

Hope it helps...

Ed Cound
Studio City, CA