SCREEN-L Archives

November 1995, Week 1

From:
Tara Lyn McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 03:02:54 -0800
Late in the '80's I saw a documentary about the Vietnam War and the
Chicago Presidential Convention;  I think it was titled "I Remember".
And, if *I* remember correctly, the image track was mostly unpopulated
cityscape while the soundtrack was comprised of news coverage of the
convention and the demonstrations outside.  Has anyone seen this?
I'd like to know the director's name and to find out if it's still
in distribution.

Thanks,
Tara McPherson

(also, any suggestions of documentaries addressing TV's role in the
Vietnam era would be helpful as well.)