SCREEN-L Archives

September 1992

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1992 00:46:48 EDT
I don't know where I buried the instructions for getting off SCREEN-L.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to read all the messages, and I am getting
so intimidated that I stay off Email altogether.  Guess I'd better quit.
Thanks anyway.  See you later, maybe, if I have more time for network chatter.

Judith Kerman at Saginaw Valley State University
[log in to unmask] umich.edu