SCREEN-L Archives

November 1992

Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1992 14:36:42 -0500
Here you go, Bert.  I don't know about a remake for this film, but it was
a screenplay by George Baxt, based on a story by Milton Subotsky (he of the
Milt and Max Rosenberg team as in Amicus Productions, the sometime Hammer
rival).  Whether Subotsky's story was ever published, or whether some
novelization by Baxt was, is beyond the powers of my reference sources....
Jeff Clark