SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Lena Zetterberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 1904 14:19:46 +0200
I am writing an essay on how directors portray a culture different from
their own, concentrating on Colin Nutley's Swedish films and Lasse
Hallstrom's American films. Since I am Swedish myself I would need an
American opinion on Hallstroms portrait of America and americans. If you
have any other ideas that might come in handy for my essay, they're more
than welcome! Thanx.

Lena Zetterberg
The University of Skovde