SCREEN-L Archives

June 2013, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:22:12 -0400
Sender:
From:
Victoria Pasley <[log in to unmask]>
From: Victoria Pasley <[log in to unmask]>

I would like to put together a panel on Indian and African Cinemas for the

Association of Third World Studies Association annual conference which will

take place on Dec 28-30 2013 at the Indian College of Technology Madras

(ITM) Chennai, India.

http://apps.gsw.edu/atws/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/atws_2013_call.pdf

I am looking for two papers on Indian Cinema loosely related to the

conference theme of : “Prioritizing the Future: Continuity and Change in

the Global South in the 21 Century” See CFP link above. I have two panelist

for African Cinema. I will be writing the abstract around the papers so let

me know if you are interested. The scope is quite broad but I would

particularly welcom papers on independent Indian cinema. Victoria Pasley

The deadline is for early submission is July 1st, but we can also submit a

bit later and pay the regular price.