SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Jim Wehmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 1994 07:16:44 -0600
Gee, Mr. Thomas.
Must be so lonely a out there.... the only one who tryl  uly recognize truth
and false consciousness for the absolutely stable and unconflicted
categro  ories that they truly are.... while the rest of us pitifully cling
a old ideas that the media foists on our incapable, gullible minds and
hearts..... I mean, just you so far in this discussion.... the rest
of us so lost in our ridiculous ideas that wife/woman/girlfriend
battering might in some way be a logical outcome (that should please you)
of such absolutely politically correct terms as  ... oh, say patriarchy?
Just wanted you to know that I'm sure felling       eling for you... a tough row
to how e, being the only one.... like O.J. himself, you must feel like
a battered man yes....
...how sad.......
]
jim w.