SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
Britta Sjogren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 23:22:00 PDT
Hi Ed,

Your query must have made a deep and dark impression on me, because
last night I dreamed of a film title to e-mail to you, e.g. the only
marginally (perhaps, but perhaps my unconscious knows better) relevant
"Don't Look Now" by Nicholas Roeg.  Personally it's one of my favorites
and it does slip uncannily between love, loss and horror at the figure
of the child.

Remind me to tell you the rest of my dream, which was truly nutty, but
this is not the place.

See you chez Jean --

Britta