SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 1

From:
Neil Pollock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 18:04:18 +1100
In addition to those periodicals listed below I would also recommend
Millimeter and Videograpy.  If you're interested in new media rather than
new technologies for cinema and video then check out a recent new monthly
called Interactivity.

Neil Pollock
Australian Film Television and Radio School Library