SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
jon nealon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1993 15:35:33 -0400
here are my pinions regarding moderation of screen -l
1. If people are engaged in film searches or article searches that the replies b
   e addressed to that person's personal address.
2. Try to limit posting to one or two per day per person.  There are a few subsc
   ribers who take up about half of the messages.
3. I fell that it would be wrong to screen posting first, or edit them.  I think
    they should be read as they were written.  I don't think we should be shy.