SCREEN-L Archives

November 2005, Week 3

From:
"Peter C. Rollins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:01:20 EST
Deadline of 1 December looms......

Dear  Film Scholars,

For the 8-11 February, 2006 Albuquerque conference of the SWPCA/ACA,
I have the following PANELS in float......and am looking for a few  additional
contributors...

The American West
Technology in Film History
Post-WWII and the Imagination of Disaster
Race, Class, and the City
Pedagogy

If you have a paper which might fit, please contact me immediately.   Happy
to work with you over the next ten days or so; indeed, if you have other
ideas
and even full panels, let me knoweth.

Peter Rollins
Area Chair for Film & History
SWPCA meeting

Peter C.  Rollins
RR 3 Box 80
Cleveland, OK 74020
(918)243-7637 and fax  5995

Web site for organization: _http://www.h-net.org/~swpca/_
(http://www.h-net.org/~swpca/)
or enter  Southwest PCA in Googler

Sally Sanchez: For conference working  details,
esp. the program, [log in to unmask] (javascript:void)
Ms. Sanchez is the  Program Coordinator

Once a paper has been accepted for our meeting, it is  imperative to register
on the web site and with the hotel. No one will be placed  on the program who
has not completed these two  steps.