SCREEN-L Archives

December 2010, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:09:17 +0000
Studies in French Cinema: new team, new website

Following Prof Susan Hayward’s retirement, Studies in French Cinema’s senior editorial team for volume 11 (2011) onwards consists of three General Editors: Phil Powrie, Will Higbee and Sarah Leahy. We have transferred the website to the University of Surrey (http://surrey.ac.uk/fahs/research/sfc). We have made some changes in the way we conduct our business:

-As the volume of submissions to the journal is now substantial, all journal business will be handled by a newly appointed journal assistant. Please use the email address [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

-Submissions to the journal will now be anonymous; please see the website for details.

-After our successful anniversary volume of 2010, whose numbers were specially edited, and which included a full number in French, we have decided that we will occasionally publish articles in French, and we would like to publish occasional special numbers edited by special editors. Proposals should be sent to the journal office; details are on the website.

The new team wishes all of our list members a relaxing festive season.

Phil Powrie
Professor of Cinema Studies
Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences
University of Surrey
GU2 7XH

Executive Asst: [log in to unmask] (0)1483689445

Studies in French Cinema: http://surrey.ac.uk/fahs/research/sfc

http://www.ScreenSite.org