SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 1994 19:43:35 MET
>   Thank you very much for your reaction.
    First, I would like to find out what kind of US programms latin
    americans have on their screen, let's say in prime time.
    Entertainment, soap-operas, sport, information programms on
    political issues, or ... ? (a program list would help me)

    Second question: are these US programms popular, are to latin
    americans accept them because they have to, ..

    For instance, in France (Europe) there was a strong reaction against
    the GATT-agreement, because people feared a dominance of US programms.
    Can you find similar reactions in Latin America ? (in Chile it won't
    be so, but may be in Brazil, Argentina, ...)

    Excuse me for my english, it's not my native language, so ....

    Thank you very much for your help.

--
[log in to unmask] (COPPENS ANNE)
Student Communicatiewetenschappen