SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
Melissa Agar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 10:32:34 -0500
Does anyone out there know of any lists devoted to particular television
shows--particularly Saturday Night Live or the Mary Tyler Moore Show?

Thanks for your help.

By the way, I was reading the latest issue of US magazine (which has a
really great interview with Kenneth Branagh as well as a pretty good
article about women and guns in film) and in the gossip section it
mentioned that National Lampoon is making a film version of The Love
Boat, complete with Charo.  Rumor also has it that the part of Julie
McCoy will be played by Sandra Bernhard, Leslie Nielson (my vote) and
Rodney Dangerfield are vying for the part of Captain Stubing, and Ice-T
and Ice Cube are in the running for Isaac.  Chris Farley will most likely
be Gopher, or at least he is the number one choice right now.
Apparently, it'll be a comic murder mystery type thing.  Others mentioned
as possible cast members are RuPaul and Susan Powter as a crazed aerobics
instructor.  Hmmmm . . . .

Melissa