SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
Tony Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 1994 12:50:30 CST
From: Tony Williams
English
SIUC
 Your friend could try Boyd Magers who runs the video company, VIDEO WEST, b
based in Alburqueque (sic!) New Mexico. I don't have the full address and phone
number with me at present. This is not an archive. But Boyd has quite a number
of Perry Mason episodes on offer. He tailor makes each video tape for his
customers listing them in order of preferance according to the running time
of each particular tape. He also (via SAE) will inform you about the condition
of his material on a scale from 1-10. As far as archive information is concerne
d, I do know there is a PERRY MASON book out now. Like the MAVERICK and FUGITIV
E ones, it lists every episode on chronological order giving full credits.
Please let me know if you need further information, apart from directory
enquiries. Boyd is expert, honest, and a real film devotee. He has an
amazing list of old 50s, 60s T.V. shows.  Tony Williams.