SCREEN-L Archives

July 1993

Sender:
From:
Phil Denslow 310-825-5829 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1993 16:07:00 PDT
Howdy.
Do you remember the year? Were the fairy tales animated? Could the narrator
and dog been an addition of a local station using sydicated material?
I've looked in *Children's Television: the first 35 years, 1946-1981*
by George Woolery, but nothing seems to fit.
--Phil Denslow, UCLA Animation Workshop.