SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
Robert Parson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 16:29:57 -0500
Please post.

Hello,

I am looking for archives, or film libraries that hold film/video dealing
with wildlife. The material should be broadcast quality, may have aired
or not. This would include shorts, features, or series. The locations
could be anywhere in the world.

If you know of any such collections or film libraries (corporate,
government or private) that might contain such material, I would
appreciate your help.

Thank you

        Robert Parson
        Ontario Institute for Studies in Education

        email: [log in to unmask]