SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 4

From:
Marketing Research <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 14:05:23 CST
Hello,

I am interested in soliciting opinion on the movie THE PROFESSIONAL,
for a personal research study.

If you have seen this film, I would very much appreciate hearing your
reaction and comments on it.

    Written and directed by French filmmaker Luc Besson, THE PROFESSIONAL
    stars Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, Danny Aiello and Natalie Portman.  The
    film was produced by Patrice Ledoux with music composition by
    Eric Serra.

In order to properly tabulate the results, I would ask that you send
your comments directly to:    [log in to unmask]

If it isn't too much trouble, in addition to your comments, could
you also mention:
  - what age group you fall into
  - what part of the country / city you live in
  - your "rating" of the film (on a scale of 1 to 10)
  - whether you'd recommend the film to a friend
  - whether you'd go back and see it again
  - any other comments you'd care to make

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

David Martin