SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
"D. S. Cunningham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 1994 11:44:46 PDT
Peter Bergting wrote:

>Any other material on Woo would also be appreciated. Particulary material
concerning eastern religion and its influences on asian cinema.
Any comments or info can be mailed directly to me or to the list.

PLEEEEEEEEZE post this info to the list as I am preparing a lecture on John
Woo and The Killer for June.

Thnks to everyone for their insight and ideas. SCREEN-L is a great "place" to
meet and share ideas about teaching--unfortunately, most grad programs don't
spend enough time preparing us to teach.

Donna Cunningham
University of Southern California