SCREEN-L Archives

June 1996, Week 3

From:
Michael Sime <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:06:30 -0400
>Is there a good book that describes different makes of Super8, 8mm and 16mm
>cameras?
>Ulitmately I want to find the most versatile Super8 camera available/ever
>produced.

Try the "American Socitey of Cinematographers Manual", now in it's 7th
edition. Lists just about every camera out there, AND how to use them.
Full of charts and graphs on subjects from frame rate to color
temperature, to properties of light & lighting fixtures (HMI's, etc..).

Available for $49.95 from ASC Holdings, Corp.
Post Office Box 2230
Hollwood, California 90078 (USA)

Hope this helps
Mike

Mike Sime            <[log in to unmask]>
Video Schmideo!      <[log in to unmask]>
    <http://www.intac.com/~frelancr>
It's not the time it takes to take the takes,
it's the time it takes BETWEEN the takes,
that takes the time to take the takes.