SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

From:
Chris White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 1994 09:56:22 PST
I saw "ShadowLands" Saturday night, and was extremely impressed.
I love a movie that tells a small story in a big way, like this
one does.  Debra Winger is very good, and Anthony Hopkins is
nothing short of amazing.  His performance has a wonderful depth
to it that is all too rare in films these days.  If he's not the
best film actor working today, then John Hughes doesn't make
movies about kids.  He could very well walk away with the Best
Actor Oscar this spring.

| Chris White                       (619) 438-5526       |
| Research Information Systems      San Diego, CA.       |
| People who know too much Star Trek trivia frighten me. |