SCREEN-L Archives

July 2006, Week 4

From:
"Peter C. Rollins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:12:17 EDT
Dear Friends of Film,

Scholars often notice--and regret--the lack of international  participation
at film
conferences in the United States.

Right now, 20% of our registered participants for "The Documentary  Tradition"
are from the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and
Australia/New Zealand.  The trend for world-wide involvement continues  as
we speak.

Join us and benefit from the international perspectives!  See the  Areas of
Study
at our web site and join the Film and History League rainbow!

    _www.filmandhistory.org_ (http://www.filmandhistory.org)

Many of the Area deadlines have been extended to accommodate the  Summer
break in routines for scholars.

Please feel free to pose questions.

Peter Rollins, Host
"The Documentary Tradition," November 8-12, 2006 in Dallas, TX.
_www.filmandhistory.org_ (http://www.filmandhistory.org)

http://www.ScreenSite.org